Admissions and Fees
The Omnium program provides unparalleled opportunities for educational and personal development. We maintain rigorous admissions standards to select participants from around the world with complementary skills and character traits. Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis. Applicants are encouraged to apply before stated deadlines.
- Five years of work experience with a minimum of three years at the management level.
- Recognized undergraduate degree or equivalent. A GMAT test with a minimum score of 500 is required for applicants without an undergraduate degree. Please ensure your results are sent to Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto (code: BTD-KS-44).
- Candidates with degrees from institutions where the primary language of instruction is not English are required to pass an English proficiency test (TOEFL test with a minimum score of 93 on the iBT including a minimum score of 22 on the writing and speaking sections and 580 if paper-based. Alternatively, the minimum score required on an IELTS test is 7.0).
- Successful completion of the Executive MBA Diagnostic Test (EDT) if the candidate has not successfully completed a GMAT.
- Experience working in teams, working internationally and demonstrated leadership skills (to be assessed during the interview).
- Preference is given to applicants who will be employed full-time for the duration of the program.
Two MBA Degrees
Graduates of the Omnium Global Executive MBA Program will receive two MBA degress: an MBA from the University of Toronto and a Global Executive MBA degree from the University of St. Gallen.
The application fee for the Omnium program is $300 CAD, which covers processing your full application and administering the EDT. This fee is payable when submitting your full application form.
The full fee for the Omnium Global Executive MBA Program for 2013–14 is $92,000 CAD. This covers tuition, study materials, course fees and some meals and transportation during residential modules. Travel costs and accommodations are not included.
A number of entrance scholarships are available to incoming Omnium students. Visit scholarships for more information.
Tuition Payment Schedule
$ 8,000 CAD upon acceptance of offer of admission
$21,000 CAD on or before August 02, 2013
$21,000 CAD on or before October 11, 2013
$21,000 CAD on or before January 10, 2014
$21,000 CAD on or before May 9, 2014
* All fees are non-refundable
An early enrollment incentive of $10,000 CAD is available for candidates who apply by November 15, 2012.
An early enrollment incentive of $5,000 CAD is available for candidates who apply by February 15, 2013.
In 2010, the Omnium Global Executive MBA program became recognized as a full-time program by the University of Toronto School of Graduate Studies. Full-time status allows Omnium students to pursue additional scholarship opportunities and funding arrangements with their banks.
Students from Canada may be eligible for the Lifelong Learning Plan (LLP) which allows you to make tax-free withdrawals of up to $20,000 from your RRSPs to help finance the Omnium Global EMBA program. Please visit the Canada Revenue Agency website for more information.